URBAN AIR MOBILITY , AIR TAXI , eVTOL , FLYING CAR
JETCOPTER FOR USAF
more info in NEWS
Very likely The military could be first VTOL users , army could save a lot of resources on logistic with new VTOL's
It's time to change helicopters !
helicopters 100 years in use without major changes
This is not propeller !
1. big capacity - 6+ seats
2. twin hybrid engine redundant construction ( total 1000 kW )
3. higher speed versions possible - over 300 km/h
4. big flying distance - 1000 km , possible and more .
5. convenient modular structure - fuselage , motor compartment and turbines interchangeable
6. efficient winged construction
7. safe , parachute equipped
8. engineered easy scale for mass production ( 5000+ units per year )
9. very low maintenance and passenger per mile costs
10. affordable price - just 30% of same size helicopter
11. very maneuverable - mandatory and huge advantage for city flights
12. flying car conception - wide automotive components using
13. patent protected
Jet stream always wins
too many samples today where more powerful and efficient jet stream overcome simple stream . Propelled VTOL's are temporary solution , axial jet turbines for airplanes , radial fans - for next gen copters !
Jet stream wins everywhere
This is not a propeller :
USA patent , publication US-2019-0016453-A1
replacing main and tail rotor by double centrifugal air turbines
replacing cyclic control by airflow vectoring
4 points airflow vectoring
practically proven Harrier jump jet 4 nozzles thrust vectoring system
All modern VTOL constructions were tested long time ago and ... failed
Presently it's boom of VTOL designs , majority of them are just recalls from 1950's , second attempt to bring them to life . Today only too lazy not offered own VTOL aircraft design and there are reason - electric motors . Looks so simple - just add 4 rotors + motors around the cabin and here we have - new aircraft . But reality is not so simple .
Why not multicopters ?
1st multicopter law : as smaller rotors are , as more powerful motors you will need .
2nd multicopter law : more rotors = more motors = more problems
3rd multicopter law : more rotors = more air drag
Why Jetcopter will be more efficient VTOL ?
JETcopter will be able to use air lifting power , helicopter not .
Engine : 2 x automotive with duplicated fuel , cooling , power supply systems .
Reliable and less mechanically complex
no swash plates , no cyclic , no hydraulics , no clutch .
Take off : helicopter mode or plane mode , fly as plane
will be able to land at auto parking ,
will be able to maneuver safe between cars
powered by reliable automotive motors ,
may not need helicopter pilot licence
much easier to pilot
Low production costs ( compared with 6 place helicopter ) :
Operational costs predicted 60-70 % lower than helicopter
better aerodynamics , better functionality
equipped with 2 parachute life saving system
fuselage all made from carbon fiber